 Robotics / 15848
15847  |  15849
Subject:
Sad about product placement and advertisement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:19:34 GMT

Hi all,

I'm a little sad (and a little bit angry).

I thought this news group was brought up to life to share information and
help each other with problems someone else has already solved.

I was allways happy to see how dedicated people in this group are.

This is not the place for advertisements I think.

Okay, give a hint to a product that can help in a special case is no problem
to me, especially, if it's clear that it is a comercial product.
But posting 11 (!) messages that "I found a new web page ....", hmmm ?!?

Sebi Huehn found (while searching the web using altavista or some other
search engines ?!?!?) a web-page that has a product for Windows CE and
Mindstorms?

Surprise, surprise this web page is called Huehnsoftware.
What a coincident.

Next time, dear Sebi, post a message in which you announce a new software
you wrote and that it's available at huehnsoftware and it costs $ x,xx.

I don't know the right english words for what I feel about this in German
(Sebi you will understand) it's "verarscht".

Sebi, instead of selling it to the people you (might have) benefit from you
should share it with this GREAT community, as so much people do.
(Greetings to all of you who wrote software, make information available,
service web pages, is not tired answering questions, .....
*** especially the people who offer and service the lugnet news !!!! ***)

Well, now I feel better !

Any comments are welcome,

Best regards (except of Sebi ;-) (just kidding) )

Rainer