 Robotics / 15804
    Anybody got a spare Exploration Mars CD? —Rob Hendrix
   I bought a "not sealed, but complete" Exploration Mars set from ebay and it has no CD ROM with it...What a rip! Anyway, I'd bet the seller doesn't have a clue where it be. But, alas, I wrote and asked....I am now awaiting a response. How about one (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)