 Robotics / 15783
    Re: RCX WITH 9 - 12 V power input wanted. —R. Roodselaar
   Excuse me, I needed to add, that I live in The Netherlands (Europe)! Dear Lego Robotics community, could anybody perhaps tell me how I can acquire an RCX unit WITH 9 - 12 V power input (like the early ones (up 'til about 002xxx?) that came with the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX WITH 9 - 12 V power input wanted. —Kris Wauters
   (...) Hi, do you mean the adapter port for pluggin in an external power supply ? If so, I think you will only find such RCX models on second-hand market. Or, if you are familiar with soldering, you can easily add such power input yourself. (you may (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)