 Robotics / 15782
    Re: WinVLL released —Dean Husby
   (...) VERY nice! This is what LEGO should have supplied with the MICRO-Scouts! We do not as yet have the 2.0's, can you explain what the tower can do and what it's like? Thanks Dean (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

        Re: WinVLL released —Shigeru Makino
   (...) Thanks. I think so. (...) There are the same points between USB IR Tower and COM IR TOWER, but there are also different points. USB IR Tower can transmit VLL. USB IR TOWER does not echo back the transmitting contents like COM IR TOWER. For (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)