 Robotics / 15747
  I will need a collaborator

I have an idea for a chess robot that I need a collaborator for. basically I am going to use my PC for the brain and the rcx as a slave with built-in subroutines. there has been considerable discussion in the forums at mindstorms but I think that I (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)