 Robotics / 15735
15734  |  15736
Subject:
Contacting Jin Sato (Re: MIBO)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:28:19 GMT

Does anyone have a contact e-mail address for Jin Sato?

Even though I have ordered the new book through Amazon.com I would like to
ask him if it does include _complete_ building instructions for MIBO and not
just hints and ideas..

Also does anyone have experience in building Mech type robots using RCX for
legs/wheels/head/sensors..?

Thank you,

Ed Cox.