 Robotics / 15704
Re: learning some electronics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:48:20 GMT

I've been self learning electronics for about two years. I found the
'Engineer's Mini Notebook' series by Forrest M. Mims, from Radioshack the
simplest approach to complex ciruits and projects. The cost is $3.99 or so
for each and every circuit has been tested by Mr. Mims.

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"