 Robotics / 15695
  RIS 2.0

I notice that S@H now is showing RIS 2.0 as available. They also have Barcode multiset available. (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0

Now, what I'd like to know is if the RIS2 shows Mibo on the box like the Japanese version does. The brick now clearly says "2.0," but did they actually change anything? It's not "available," it's "preselling for shipment before August [something (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RIS 2.0

I checked the site again this morning and for the US it says available. The box has RIS 2.0 in large letters with small pictures of four robots. The Spring catalog ad for the RIS 2.0 mentions new advanced programming software (I assume this is the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: RIS 2.0

Shows shipping on my screen and is in the latest smail Lego flyer too (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics)