 Robotics / 15671
RE: Dark Side DevKit + Intrinsyc's CerfCube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:31:13 GMT

Well, the say:

"Lego MindStorms Dark Side Developer Kit + an Intrinsyc CerfCube
including (parts to connect to a CerfCube): "
"2 Transistors "
"GPIO Cable "
"Wire "
"CerfCube-to-Robot Application Note "

So, I think these 2 transistors, this GPIO (??) Cable, this wire and the
soft may do the trick through VLL.

...dunno, I'm just guessing :)

The this is, if they can connect it through some kind of cable, it might be
interesting to ask to someone more eletronics inclined if it is too dificult
to do it for any other RS-232 or USB enabled device (PC, PDA, etc)
Then, at least, one could "download" a VLL script to the MicroScout without
the need for any other pBrick.

For the record, I have a MicroScout (DSDK) and use my RCX (RIS1.0) to do the
VLL thing, but others might be interested in this sort of cable. :)

mc.