 Robotics / 15620
Re: Mindstorms from a PowerBook: A Call for Participation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.edu, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:38:33 GMT

Thanks, I read the page , but I don't know anything about Macs. I do have a
great big Robot controlled by 5 RCX's!

Eric

In lugnet.robotics, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
A national education-tool development effort is looking for beta testers and
volunteer hackers. from 'The PowerBook Source' website, June 15, 2001:

'Controlling LEGO Mindstorms from a PowerBook: A Call for Participation'
by Frank Klassner

http://www.pbsource.com/features/LEGO_and_Macs.shtml

-Suz