 Robotics / 15617
Re: ***Two RCXs play tag?***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:55:58 GMT

In all fairness, I didn't invent this idea. I based the project in the
book on some work done by Matthew Miller (who probably didn't invent the
idea either):

http://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/

Regards,
Jonathan

George Agnelli wrote:

in article 62.1037c810.28626d78@aol.com, lego-robotics@crynwr.com at
lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote on 20.06.2001 10:19 PM:

I used to know of a site that had among other things, a program for two rcx
bricks to play tag with each other?
Does anyone know that address????

I think you might be thinking of the O'Rielly's Unofficial Guide To Lego
Mindstorms. The support site for this book has the building instructions and
source code for two robots that play tag.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lmstorms/

Hope this helps

George