 Robotics / 15587
    Re: Bad Rcx's or bad ir —Dermot Walsh
   Dan, I had the same problem with a newly purchased RCX - turned out to be the tower. I rang Lego support, they did some trouble-shooting and finally told me to take it back and get a replacement. I managed to change the whole set, so I can't say for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re[2]: Bad Rcx's or bad ir —Andi Scharfstein
   Hi, maybe you are using a too-old battery in the tower? (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)