 Robotics / 15516
  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) <snip> (...) <snipped more> Well, no. The RCX receiver is a standard IR unit tuned to the carrier frequency. when I look a the signal on my scope, I get a nice square-shaped wave that is the same as the data byte (with start and stop bits) (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Gee, could you tell I don't have a block diagram of the innards of the RCX? 95% of the work I've done with microcontrollers has been based on the MC68HC705J1A, J2A and K1 series (mainly because that's what I have the development tools for). (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)