 Robotics / 15506
    Where Can I gat the file Spirit.ocx? —Eduardo Mattos
   Hello All, I'm a newbie at Mindstorm programming, but I saw on the internet that We can use the spirit control on VB programs to control the rcx. Where can I find it? Thanks (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where Can I gat the file Spirit.ocx? —Jason S. Mantor
    It's on your Mindstorms CD. Just do a search and you'll find it : ) It should have already been installed on your machine as well. It'll show up in the components list under the project menu in VB as the "LEGO PBrickControl, OLE Control module." (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)