 Robotics / 15504
15503  |  15505
Subject:
IR Tower 'On' with WIN98
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:39:02 GMT

Picking up a thread a few weeks old, I just moved into a new 'box' running
Win98.  The IR Tower light stays on all the time.  One previous note suggested:
change the battery;  that did nothing.  I will probably try the other serial
port.  If anyone has any ideas how to stop that, please post.  There is lots of
traffic, these days, on burnt out towers etc., and I think we'd all like to
avoid that.

Jerry