 Robotics / 15499
Re: IR Tower Use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 22:03:18 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm-usenet@mattdm.org> wrote:
Not really -- the tower uses its own proprietary communcations format.

This isn't true at all.  The tower converts an RS-232 serial transmission
directly into IR and vice-versa.  It is a pretty standard protocol.

-Kekoa