 Robotics / 15438
    Desktop Theme —Steven Combs
   Does anyone know of any good LEGO Mindstorm or Technic Desktop themes for both MAC and Windows? I use the Brickdreams and Mindstorms artwork for my backgrounds, but would really like to include sounds (such as the RCX turning on) and icons that (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Desktop Theme —Jona
   I know of a few Icon sets found at www.iconfactory.com that are LEGO themes. one is all of the star wars minifigs and the other is blocks and such based loosely on the theme in Microserfs by Douglas Coupland. of course, Icon factory caters to MAC (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)