 Robotics / 15424
  Just Killed Another IR Tower

Hello - I received two replacement IR towers in the mail last night and have already killed one of them and am experiencing WEIRD behavior from the other. So, I'm going to try to describe what I'm doing and see if you all can provide some advice. We (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)