 Robotics / 15421
    Speed Computer? —John Barnes
   It is not seperable. The wire comes out of the little sensor and goes straight into the display part. I had wondered the same thing. But I have not taken it apart yet! I ended up making my own rotation sensors using mouse parts. You get about 4 (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Speed Computer? —David Wegmuller
   Hi, I took my speed computer appart a while ago, but I finaly got around to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics)