 Robotics / 15415
15414  |  15416
Subject:
Please call me when you can
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 22:43:56 GMT

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I hope you guys had a safe and fun trip to Dallas.  Can you please give me a
call when you get home?  I'm unable to make outgoing long distance phone
calls.  I work from 8 to 5 every day and starting next Monday the 14th I'll
be going to school down in Vermillion as well so I'll be working later.  You
should be able to get me after 8 PM Wednesday through Friday next week.  I
have class Monday and Tuesday nights so I won't be home until after 10 PM

Thanks,

Love,
Nathan