 Robotics / 15367
15366  |  15368
Subject:
JCX project prototype schematics now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 07:07:04 GMT

First schematics and photos of the motor board for the JCX motor drivers
and sensors are now online at http://jcx.systronix.com/techdata.htm for
your amusement or review. The first prototypes have drive for four motors
and 4/8 sensors, each of which can be active or passive.

We appreciate any review and feedback the user group can give. We are doing
JCX prototypes in a huge rush in order to have working demos for JavaOne
June 3-8, so there are sure to be some mistakes.

We will attempt to build some of the more popular homebrew sensors and test
them, as well as develop Java classes to support them. As making all the
sensors is a considerable task in itself, we would greatly appreciate it if
people with interesting sensors would loan or donate a copy to us.

Thank you

Bruce Boyes
Systronix/JStamp/JCX
------- WWW.SYSTRONIX.COM ----------