 Robotics / 15356
  It worked! It worked! (grabber arm)

Tonight, I finally fulfilled my dream I had since I first came across LEGO: Building a robotic arm, by myself, without instructions. When RIS came out a few years ago I thought "This is it. Now I can not only build my arm, I can program it to do all (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: It worked! It worked! (grabber arm)

Congratulations and best wishes on your presentation! Please post pics ASAP!!! ;-) Cheers, Carl Jagt (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.se)