 Robotics / 1533
    Re: remove? —Janet and Carl McIver
    Just sit back, relax, and the good doctor will make all the pain go away! Really, I'm on several mailing lists and each one goes through this phase a few times a year. I don't do software myself, so for weeks I had to sit through the finer points (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: remove? —Paul Speed
   Yeah, it can be much worse. On the game programming news group I used to read, we'd regularly have a multiply cross-posted thread start about whether console systems were better than PC's. These threads would get into the thousands of messages. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)