 Robotics / 1533
  Re: remove?

Just sit back, relax, and the good doctor will make all the pain go away! Really, I'm on several mailing lists and each one goes through this phase a few times a year. I don't do software myself, so for weeks I had to sit through the finer points (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: remove?

Yeah, it can be much worse. On the game programming news group I used to read, we'd regularly have a multiply cross-posted thread start about whether console systems were better than PC's. These threads would get into the thousands of messages. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)