 Robotics / 15278
  Whats the deal with RIS 2.0 ???

A while back, i saw a link to info on the Japanese version of the Lego Mindstorm 2.0 set. Does anyone have any info on this? (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Whats the deal with RIS 2.0 ???

hi, i am from Japan and i have RIS2.0. My RIS2.0 is Japanese version. This software is for Japanese Language, not English. Features: 1.IRtower is connect to only USB, and is not power supply, battery. 2.not support spirit.ocx and not include CD-ROM (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Whats the deal with RIS 2.0 ???

Hi, Thanx a lot for all these information. I'm from Belgium and here they sell only the RIS 1.5. So my question is : Does anyone know when the RIS 2.0 will come across Europe or the US ? Friendly Regards, Slimane (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)