 Robotics / 15245
    RE: Mindstorms v2.0 —James Matthews
   Well, I'm going back to Japan this summer (used to live there), so perhaps I can pick up a set cheap somewhere. Haha, yeah that translation is a bit strange, from what I can understand - strange how LEGO remains in Japanese. Thanks for the pointer, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)