 Robotics / 15244
  Re: Mindstorms v2.0

Can someone help me and tell me from where to download the spirit.ocx.Please give the entire url. thanx in advance amit ----- Original Message ----- From: James Matthews <generation5@btinternet.com> To: Lego-Robotics <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Sent: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)