 Robotics / 15224
    Re: RCX+PC=Rubik's Cube Solver —David Martineau
   (...) Please, I don't want the universe to end just yet... --Electro-- (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Colour Recognition —James Matthews
   That Rubik's Cube thing is incredible - I see you're the same guy that built that Quadropod thing that someone was inquiring about the other day. You truly are a master builder! :)... But on the subject of colour recognition - while I haven't tried (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)