 Robotics / 15202
15201  |  15203
Subject:
IR Class
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:16:08 GMT

Hi there,

Well, I've put together a C++ class that handles IR communication with the
RCX if any of you guys want to look at it:

http://www.generation5.org/aisolutions/rob09.shtml

I'm not too sure how many of you have seen Generation5, but our LEGO
extension now has a few articles. They are all software based, but include
things like controlling the RCX in Visual C++ (using spirit.ocx), creating
your own Vision Command regions, programming the LEGO camera in C++,
accessing the LEGO cam video stream, and these two latest articles on the IR
stuff. It is all at:

http://www.generation5.org/aisolutions/rob_index.shtml

I'd like to see what people think of some of my articles.

Regards,

- James Matthews
Generation5: http://www.generation5.org/
"...At the forefront of Artificial Intelligence..."