 Robotics / 15079
    Re: Struggling with encoder wheel —Steve Baker
   (...) Can't you just use a large switch() statement inside a function to simulate a 64 element array? If none of the values in the array ever change: int array ( int x ) { switch ( x ) { case 0 : return element_0 ; case 1 : return element_1 ; case 2 (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Struggling with encoder wheel —Chris Osborn
   (...) Hey, that was a great idea! I couldn't use ?/: to do it (NQC doesn't know those operators), had to actually write out all the if/else, but I actually just added it into my wheel generation program, so it printed out the function for me and I (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)