 Robotics / 15073
  Re: Pneumatic Pump Testing Goes Hi Tech

(...) Thanks for the identification of the tire pressure gauge. I reckon the stores will soon be doing a brisk trade in them. But I would hesitate to use the word *calibrate* - the pressure sensor is a far more delicate device than the tire gauge. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Pneumatic Pump Testing Goes Hi Tech

Would be glad to compare notes. Directly I have finished the tests I'll get back to you. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.dacta)