 Robotics / 15014
  Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos

(...) These are great looking robots and photographs, I think the way you have used colour on the robots is fantastic. The quality of photographs is making me want to "upgrade" my digital camera ;-) Jennifer Clark (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish.photography)

  Re: New Outdoor Robot Photos

(...) Thanks. There was actually alot of development (and a bit of luck) involved in the color schemes I used. The RCXbug was developed for my biology thesis, and since the RCX is yellow anyway, I decided to give it aposematic (warning) coloration, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.publish.photography)