 Robotics / 14992
Re: A couple of questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 03:42:13 GMT

"Meeker, Elijah" wrote:

Okay so I am thinking that I didn't lurk long enough. I have now picked up on that
brick modification is frowned upon (I can't even cut the dang spring off the pump?
:o). As are non-Lego processors.
Only by the vocal majority, I think. There has been a recent thread about a sub-group (cult?) of "grinders". I say the end justifies the means here. You might look into FischerTechnik (my spelling may be off). Someone on this newsgroup did some experiments with their pneumatics about a year ago (maybe two).

Not a problem, I am already thinking BIG Technic snake, capable of carrying an RCX and two scouts, THAT ought to freak the dogs out.
Woof, woof!