 Robotics / 14946
    Speaking of motors ( was:Re: More juice out of the standard motors.) —m VII
   Hope this is not off-topic, but I have a 8735 motor. The problem is that in runs for a little while (on full juice from the battery box), but then stops. It is a new motor, but when I try turn the stem by hand, I couldn't (without pliers). Is the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Speaking of motors ( was:Re: More juice out of the standard motors.) —Brian B. Alano
   Yes, it's a bad motor. Call Lego Customer Service and kindly ask for a replacement. The motor should spin freely when turned by hand. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics)