 Robotics / 14646
    Re: killer mindsorms robots [I just got it!] —Juergen Stuber
   (...) Are you sure it's not called "Extreme Mindstorms"? amazon.com lists some more books to be released: Creative Projects with LEGO Mindstorms by Benjamin Erwin (release 2001-04-06) Joe Nagata's Lego Mindstorms Idea Book by Joe Nagata (release (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: killer mindsorms robots [okay, my bad] —Jeff Small
   You're right, the one I got is 'Extreme Mindstorms' "Killer Mindstorms", "Extreme Mindstorms"...all this hyperbole flying around...I got confused, sorry for any misunderstanding... (URL) it's not bad, and after reading more of it last night, it's (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: killer mindsorms robots [okay, my bad] —Daniel Crichton
   I've picked up some good books recently: "The Robot Builder's Bonanza 2nd Ed", (URL) has some Mindstorms contents and circuit diagrams for new sensors, but is mainly aimed at constructing robots from wood, plastic, metal, etc. "More Advanced (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)