 Robotics / 14630
RE: W2K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:46:44 GMT

I don't know of anybody who has successfully implemented the mindstorms sw
on W2K, I worked at it for a while.  I think RCXX Command Center works ok
with W2K but can't be absolutely sure about that.
phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Tomlinson [mailto:btomlinson@sasdesign.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 2:57 AM
To: lego-robotics
Subject: W2K

         Reply to:   W2K
Can any one help me, I'm wanting to run the lego webbrick, but I have to
have the lego mindsotrms software installed to run it! but the lego software
will not run on W2K, I know that some people on Lugnet managed to do it, but
I couldn't find out how to do it? can someone help me. And let me know what
files need to be coppied from the cd and where to put them.
The same goes for the Vission command, it won't install on W2K, I've managed
to get the camera working thou, using a driver from logitec! but can's
install the lego software.  I know it would work but lego arn't willing to
let people try, I wish lego would release software that works on at LEAST 2
operating systems. or at least let the users experiment,

kind regards

Benjamin?;-)