 Robotics / 14610
    RE: Solenoid Pnuematic Valve —Jeffrey Hazen
   That's the one. I used the low pressure version to get the 1/2 watt rating I.E. 5VDC @ 100mA. It works, but it has a few drawbacks....It's a traditional 3 way valve (Com, NO, NC) so it doesn't vent the same way the Lego valves do, you'd need two to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Solenoid Pnuematic Valve —Chris Magno
   hey Jeff: Those pictures you sent me a while ago are still on my web site. they are @: (URL) I went and bought 2 of these valves just so I can try to "make" a 4 way valve. I have a crude proto type, and it sort-a fits in a 4x4 lego brick. sorry no (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)