 Robotics / 14568
    Motor control ic —Mark Bakker
   Hello all, Can anyone tell which controller ic I can use best for the lego 9v motors. And can someone tell me how lego manages it that if you connect your motor wrong (90deg) It still works. Altrought I think it will short-circuit the rcx. With kind (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Motor control ic —Steve Baker
   (...) Look really carefully at where the metal contacts are on the studs of the RCX and cable ends. You'll probably have to draw a picture of it to get your head around it. It's really quite clever. However, electrically, there isn't anything (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)