 Robotics / 14563
14562  |  14564
Subject:
For those awaiting new shipments of RIS ?.?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:52:21 GMT

This is mainly of interest to those who were trying to take advantage
of Future Shops RIS 50% off sale in January but found they were out of
stock, but it might also bode well for those waiting for RIS's to
re-appear in stores everywhere.

When the units were cleared out in the stores, I bought one on-line
from Future Shop at the sale price but I've been getting emails about
every week informing me that they are out of stock. Today I got the
following:
Dear futureshop.ca Customer,
Thank you for shopping at Futureshop.ca for the Lego Robotics
Invention
System. We are please to inform you that we have been able to secure
this
product and will be fulfilling your order within 2 weeks.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience this situation may have caused
you.
We value your business and look forward to serving you again. If you
have
any questions, please email customersupport@futureshop.com.

Sincerely,

Glenda
Future Shop
Customer Service

What this doesn't say, and what I'm most interested in, is whether
this is RIS1.5 or RIS2.0 that is now shipping.

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ