 Robotics / 14544
  Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc

Hi Alan, Try sysedit like Robert Fay suggested. But I think that you will need to make sure RCX2 is all uppercase. In otherwords, add the line: SET NQC_OPTIONS=-TRCX2 The other line that I have in my autoexec.bat that is related to NQC is: SET (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc

(...) How about the "protection function" on ME? A friend of mine tried to set his keyboard layout in autoexec.bat, but every time he rebooted, ME put back the original autoexec.bat. I believe this "feature" is meant to prevent users to mess around (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC 2.31b 1 and the RCXcc

(...) back (...) that (...) I had no problems editing autoexec.bat using notepad, saving it to C:, rebooting and checking that the autoexec.bat file was as I had edited it. Alan C (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)