 Robotics / 14496
Re: Weekend building: Nagata / DDK / Microscout - based biped walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 21:22:07 GMT

The problem is with the link, it points to:
http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy/biddk\bdindex.html

when it should point to:
http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy/biddk/bdindex.html

Change the one back-slash to a forward slash and you'll be redirected to
the correct page.

--Scott

Miguel Agullo wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.technic, Miguel Agullo writes:

http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy

I clicked on the link under the ray-traced image, and got a 404 error (or
geocity's equivalent)

ROSCO

Beauties of free hosting ... happens often in Geocities, try again. It's there.

Thanks for the heads up!