 Robotics / 14421
  DDK for $15 at Wal-Mart

I just picked up three DDKs for $15.00 each at the Middlesboro KY Wal-Mart. The shelf sticker said they were still $25. I grabbed a couple and headed for the checkout, but when the cashier rang me up, they showed as discounted from $25 down to $15 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Does the 2.0 have a power jack?

Does anyone know if the RIS 2.0 RCS brick comes with a power jack (for a battery eliminator)? I partially recall seeing this mentioned, but would like to confirm. TIA, Harley Myler (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Does the 2.0 have a power jack?

Harley Myler schrieb: (...) I saw a picture of the 2.0 board on a japanese website - the only difference I could see is a capacitor that changed. No power jack! Chris (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)