 Robotics / 14348
  Re: Building a computer from Lego's

Sorry if this one has been suggested: (URL) have seen two others, but searches came up empty and didn't someone post a brick sorter that read in a sequence of 1x2 tiles to produce an "order" to be "picked" from hoppers of different colour? Couldn't (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a computer from Lego's

(...) The two gates he presents seem a little complex and bulky. I think the reason is the choice of representation for the logic levels 0 and 1...and perhaps even the idea of base-2 arithmetic at all. It seems to me that if you chose '0' to be (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)