 Robotics / 14347
    Oops! Darn diode/fuse —ill13
    So while trying to modify my brick to accept 9v from an AC adapter, I managed to blow the SMT diode/fuse. Anyone know the rating (or part #) of the fuse/diode so I can replace it? While I'm at it, anyone know what voltage/mA the RCX can take as (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Oops! Darn diode/fuse —Jim Choate
   (...) #22 gauge hookup wire is a place to start, I'd suggest putting a easily replacable in-line in there just in case... (...) Q1: How many batteries does it take? Q2: How much current can each battery provide? Q3: What is the series/parallel (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)