 Robotics / 14342
  RE: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...

The Mindstorms touch sensor isn't a switch, but a sensor. You need an RCX or MicroScout to read it's status. It is not suited for directly switching a load like a motor. It can only carry a very small current, and still has a lot of resistance when (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A dream Mindstorms/Technic piece...

(...) Indeed :-) Perhaps you missed the post I made earlier in this thread (I think it was only on lugnet.technic at that point) where I posted the URL for my compressor device using this battery box? Here it is anyway: (URL) amusement park ride (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)