 Robotics / 14283
  RE: saving me pennies

Well, you guys are just going to have to go to church on Sundays instead of building robots. I've looked everywhere else for that elusive eternal power source, it must be there, let me know if you find it. Phl -----Original Message----- From: (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: saving me pennies

Thank goodness that nobody saw that I spelled Ralph's name wrong. -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: saving me pennies

(...) I did, but it happens so often I figured it wasn't worth calling you on it :-) Plus, any time someone plugs the book, I can't help but be happy! Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: saving me pennies

Try to get the version 2.0 RCX so you will have the eternal power connector. writes; Bob Fay Yes Bob, I like the little typo ... so apt. Now if I could only find a source of eternal power ;) JB (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)