 Robotics / 14235
  Re: Searching for alternatives

Where do you order an Agenda (developer edition)? I want one!!!! :) Thanks, Henry Hallam (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Searching for alternatives

(...) I went to www.agendacomputing.com and signed up to the developer program. They emailed back an order form which I had to *post* to them with a cheque. I'm told that there is now a new site: www.buyagenda.com where you can get one with a credit (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Searching for alternatives

Seems to work : ) I just signed up and purchased one w/ a credit card. BTW, I didn't notice any reference to just how long it will take to get my VR3D. Any feedback from guys who've gotten them already ? Thanks, Xanthra47 PS. I can't wait to start (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)