 Robotics / 14203
    Re: Can I use two cybermasters —Marco C.
   Sorry for cross posting this but... I tried many times to *post* to the lugnet._______@lugnet.com mailling lists scheme but never worked. I'm tired of going to the (URL) setting things up, all goes well at the web side, but I always get the "441 New (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

        Re: Can I use two cybermasters —Hao-yang Wang
   (...) And it will be necessary to change the CyberMasters to use different radio frequencies, then. Otherwise when PC try polling, everybody will respond at the same time. Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)