 Robotics / 14136
    Re: Building a computer from Lego's —Bob Sardelli
   Hmmm, thats getting pretty close but I guess I'm thinking of for if-then-else logic at least. Or a simple adder. Must be literature on making machines out of simple stuff (non-IC) for adding. Looks like a nice kit though. ... don't make'm like they (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)

        Re: Building a computer from Lego's —Mike Fusion
   i couldn't find the actual images, anyone got a specific link? i mean the group thing sounds great but i would really like to see the actual mechanism. mike "dying to reverse engineer" fusion (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general)