 Robotics / 14112
    Re: Where is this part? —Peter Newman
   I also had this prob. |I think I heard that the RCX1.0 came with RIS 1.5 though not sure. |This part is in some of the convertible models eg 8252 police buggy |Or a substitute can be made as shown on the following web page = | (URL) |For the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)